Learn the fundamentals of data engineering, data science and business analytics using Composable Cloud and Composable Enterprise from leading data experts.
Expand your knowledge and distinguish yourself as a Big Data power user
Composable Analytics hosts 1-day instructor-led in-depth training sessions appropriate for both non-technical and technical users looking to transform their business with big data.
TRAINING DAY AGENDA
- 8 am – Check-In and Breakfast
- 9 am – Session 1: DataOps Fundamentals
Learn core data engineering concepts and techniques. Learn how to set up ETL pipelines and perform data orchestration and management across disparate data sources.
- 11 am – Session 2: Data Science Fundamentals
Learn how to dig deeper into data, and master new techniques with data analysis and visualizations.
- 2 pm – Working Lunch: Business Use Case Walkthrough
- 1 pm – Session 3: Scalable Analytics
Learn how to design, implement and operationalize scalable analytic workflows.
- 3 pm – Session 4: Building Full-Stack Analytics Systems with Composable
Learn how to build an end-to-end, real-time operational intelligence system.
- 4 pm Hands-On Session: Work through specific examples guided by the instructor
- 6 pm – Working Dinner and night out in Boston!
Join Composable for dinner followed by a Boston Celtics game at TD Garden during the 2018 – 2019 season!
These expert, hands-on training sessions are open to all existing AWS and Azure Composable Cloud customers who are using big data to drive their business.
All travel, lodging and meals costs are covered by Composable Analytics, Inc.
REGISTER TODAY BY CONTACTING YOUR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY
To bring these training session on-site at your organization, please contact us at email@example.com.